DMSO Bulbinella cream
DMSO is a deep tissue penetrator. DMSO was discovered by scientists in late 19th century, it is a wood pulping byproduct.
Ingredients: Bulbinella, pure DMSO, peppermint and grapeseed oil.
WARNING: While using DMSO, you may perspire a bad odour. It is important to shower regularly, drink 4-6 glasses water per day.
Not for pregnant / lactation women.
DMSO increases the effects of your chronic medication.
How to use: Apply directly onto skin, or 2-4 drops on tongue 3 x per day.
- Effective pain blocker.
- Improves blood supply to injury.
- Assists with amyloidosis, head injuries and strokes, scleroderma, eczema, headaches, migraines, hemorrhoids and keloids.
- Soften scar tissue.
- Boosts immune system.
- Alternative treatment for HIV (controversial).
- Increase production of white blood cells.
- Antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, infections, shingles and mental relaxation.
- Heavy metal detox, burns, inflammation, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, corns, calluses, bunions, hammertoes, heel spurs, varicose veins, thrombophlebitis, mental disorders.