Baruch Gifts & Things
Handmade Copper Water Bottle - Lenice 1L
Lenice copper water bottle is handmade and available in 1 liter.
Possible Benefits of drinking water out of a copper water bottle:
• Loaded with antioxidants
• Balances Hypertension
• Aids the functioning of Thyroid Gland
• Prevents Anemia • Assists in Digestion
• Improves inflamed Joints and Arthritis
How much copper infused water should I drink per day?
1.2 liter per day is more than enough
Will I taste the copper in the water? Most likely you will taste pure, clean water.
However, you might taste a hint of copper taste. This would probably be due to copper build-up inside the lid. If this happens follow the cleaning guide below.
Directions: Only suitable for use with filtered water and tap water.
Fill this bottle with drinking water and leave it for a minimum of 3 hours as the water derives the properties of copper during this time.
Do not fill your bottle with hot water. Do not fill your bottle with alcohol, cold drinks, fruit juices etc.
Care Instructions: Wash your bottle before using it, and once a week thereafter. Do not use any detergents on the bottle. Copper is a metal like silver and brass, and will patina will naturally form over time. This will add an antique look to your precious bottle.
No hot liquids, juices, lemon or other additives must be used. Avoid exposure to sunlight. Avoid using a hard brush on the designed area.
Not suitable for microwave or dishwasher.
How to clean your copper water bottle once a week:
- Squeeze ½ a lemon into the bottle.
- Add 1 tbsp. of salt and 1-2 cups of warm water. Screw on lid and shake. Pour out and rinse well with clean water.
- Wipe the thread on the neck of the bottle and the lid with a cloth to clear any copper build-up. Rub a touch of natural oil around the thread on the neck of the bottle and the lid if the lid is sticking.
- Fill with filtered/ tap water.
Warning: Too much copper intake can cause some people to get upset stomachs.
It is recommended not to drink water that has been standing in a copper bottle for more than 12 hours.
Consult with your physician about possible interactions with chronic medications. Do not exceed more than one bottle of water stored in copper per day.
Disclaimer: Copper is a soft metal and will crack/bend/break if it falls. We are not medical practitioners and do not promise, endorse, or claim any of the health and/or beauty benefits of drinking water out of our copper water bottles.