Diana's Beeswax Bulbinella Cream
Bulbinella is a native plant of South Africa. A very beautiful and strong plant that grows in challenging climates.
It possesses many medical uses and has been called the South African version of Aloe Vera. The medicinal benefits go far beyond that of Aloe Vera.
Bulbinella Beeswax cream is excellent for treating and relief of:
- Eczema, psoriasis, cradle cap, nappy rash, shingles, minor skin cancer, sunburn, ringworm, boils, winter hands & feet, scars, cracked heels, and dry & itchy skin.
- Wrinkles, old age spots, uneven skin, and dark pigmentation.
- Rejuvenate skin and wonderful anti-ageing treatment.
- Eye cream, nipple cream, lip balm, burn wounds and cuts.
- Effective treatment for acne, pimples, and blackheads.
- Stimulate hair growth and conditions your hair.
- Athlete’s foot, diabetic feet, and smelly feet.
- Helps to fight early cold-and flu symptoms.
- Natural sun protections [SPF15] and waterproof.
Bulbinella beeswax cream is made with fresh Bulbinella pulp, beeswax and essential oils. The cream contains no preservatives and tests as an active probiotic.
Suitable for all skin conditions and babies. Available in 500g and 100g.