Martin's Berg Oils
Martins Berg Oils - Eucalyptus Oil
Benefits of using Eucalyptus Oil
- Respiratory Conditions. By adding Eucalyptus Oil to boiled water and inhaling the steam; the oil aids in reducing the amount of mucus in the nasal and sinus cavities. This works wonders for those suffering from asthma, sinusitis and other such conditions.
- Anti-inflammatory. Eucalyptus Oil is a natural anti-inflammatory. As such is helps to ease pain and inflammation to target areas of the body. Adults who were recovering from knee replacement operations, for example, reported significantly less pain after inhaling eucalyptus oil for 30 minutes with steam.
- Cold Sore treatment. With its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, research has shown that Eucalyptus Oil can assist in the treatment of the Herpes Complex Virus and be applied directly to the raw sections of the lip for maximum beneficial results.
- Clean Scrapes and cuts. Eucalyptus Oil microbial properties can help prevent infections and even support wound healing when combined with olive oil, highly diluted eucalyptus oil is safe to use as a natural alternative for dealing with minor wounds.
- Disinfect your home. With Eucalyptus Oil’s antimicrobial, antiviral and antifungal properties; it is an excellent alternative to harsh chemical cleaners for those that are sensitive to them. A simple solution of water, white vinegar and a few drops of oil can be used to wiped down surfaces.
Masks: Add 2 drops to your face mask to boost your mood and to freshen your mask while also disinfecting your mask.
Skincare: Add 12 drops to your skincare oil to massage aching muscles.
Diffuser: Use in a diffuser near beside to help clear your airways which will improve your breathing
Laundry: Add 15 drops to your laundry detergent to help clean and leave your laundry smelling mountain fresh.
Dishwashing: Add 5 drops in the dishwasher for super clean dishes and a refreshing finish
Air Freshener: Mix 24 drops with water and spray air space to refresh air space and boost mental clarity at the same time.
Disinfecting: Add 20 drops and a dash of dishwashing liquid in a bucket of warm water to disinfect
Spa Bath: Combine 12 drops with ¼ cup of Dead Sea Salt for a spa quality bath.
Sticker Removal: Place a few drops on a cloth to remove stickers and adhesives.
Sore Feet: Add 3-5 drops to warm water and soak sore and tired feet.
Steaming: Place 2-5 drops in a bowl of steaming water, place towel over head and breathe deeply.
Showering: Place 2-5 drops on the shower floor for an invigorating shower.
Available in 20ml , 50ml and 100ml