Mastic Gum Capsules
NB: If you are on any chronic medications, take MASTIC capsules 2 hours prior to OR 2 hours after your medications. MASTIC GUM: [gum of Pistacia Lentiscus tree]
- Stomach cancer, Colon cancer, Peptic ulcers, Digestive & Gastrointestinal ailments Chronic stomach pain, Chronic upper abdominal pain, Chronic heartburn
- Chronic muscle aches, Antibacterial, Antioxidant, High Cholesterol,
- Crohns disease, Diabetes, Hypertension, Fibromyalgia symptoms
- Insecticide, Bacterial & Fungal Infections, Surgical wound adhesion
- Mastic reduces stomach acids
- Mastic protects the lining of the stomach and intestines
- Dental & Oral Ailments (e.g. Periodontitis), Chronic Bad breath, Tightens gums, Kills “Helicobacter Pylori bacteria”
1x capsules with breakfast, 1 capsule with dinner
Side Effects :
Mastic is generally regarded as safe. Pregnant and lactating women should not use without Medical Doctor’s permission. “Helicobacter Pylori bacteria” Symptoms: These bacteria are the cause of most stomach ulcers, as well as stomach cancer and colon cancer. H. Pylori infects stomach & intestines, but it is also commonly found in the mouth (the bacteria migrates up and down the oesophagus). There is a relation between H.Pylori and Glaucoma.
Other symptoms :
- Muscle aches, Bacterial and fungal infections, Bad blood circulation.
- Abdomen burns, aches, discomfort, Abdomen pains that worsen when stomach is empty.
- Nausea, Vomiting that may include vomiting blood
- Passing dark or tarry like stools, Loss of appetite, Frequent burping, Bloating.
- Unintentional weight loss.
- Unexplained weight loss, Chronic fatigue, Weight Gain, Dysfunctional Thyroid, Low red blood cell count (anaemia)
- Extremely high PH level in stomach
- HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS!!!!
60’s 600mg capsules; 10’s trial packs 600mg