Ancient Biblical Oils
R 320 R 390
Myrrh is a classic and ancient oil, used as perfume, anointing, incense, and medicinal purposes throughout history.
A must for your self-care kit. Once valued by ancient eastern women for its anti-fungal and antibacterial properties, Myrrh can be used in skin care.
This liquid myrrh consisting of myrrh and olive oil boasts powerful restorative properties and can be used for:
- Anti-ageing serum.
- Dry and cracked skin, eczema, and fungal infections.
- Skin irritations [cuts, rashes, burns, bruises and bites].
- Effective treatment for ear & eye infection as well as throat infection.
- Alleviate pain associated with teething and inflamed gums.
- Calming and grounding for anger management.
It comes in a 30ml glass bottle.