Vicky Clack Van Wyk
Vicky Clack Van Wyk - The Art Of Healing
Jesus is our Healer and “The Art of Healing” facilitates a process of inner healing through expressive art, with the focus on Jesus Christ and the truths found in God’s Word. Like Kintsugi, the Japanese Art of fixing broken pottery using gold, God can beautifully mend our brokenness so that we become a more valuable vessel for His use.
This book helps readers to use creativity to express and transform inner conflicts and emotions. It can bring you to a space of peace during a storm; a space where you can focus on Jesus rather than your circumstances. No previous art experience is needed. It is not about creating a masterpiece but about discovering what God wants to reveal to you through the creative process.
This book is about:
- Using expressive art and creativity in the process of soul healing,
- Spiritual transformation through the renewal of your mind,
- Understanding your authority as a believer.
Through this book you will learn to:
- Understand and believe that you are who God says you are,
- Recognise and identify the lies of the enemy and replace them with God’s Truth,
- Walk in the freedom that was purchased for you by Jesus Christ on the cross,
- Live a life of victory through Jesus Christ in every area of your life: health, relationships, marriage, finances, work/business, ministry etc.
Themes covered include:
Receiving acceptance; Healing from trauma; Transformed thinking; Choosing forgiveness; No longer offended; Healing identity; Removing shame; Releasing anger; Freedom from jealousy; Letting go of regret; Freedom from fear; Healed finances and Discovering real love.
Come on the journey and be set free!