Christian Art Distributors
Henry Cloud - Boundaries In Marriage
Learn when to say yes and how to say no in the context of your marriage relationship.
In Boundaries in Marriage, Drs. Henry Cloud and John Townsend, counselors and authors of the New York Times bestseller Boundaries, teach us that healthy boundaries are the property lines that define and protect you and your spouse as individuals.
Once you have them in place, a good marriage can become better, and a less-than-satisfying one can even be saved.
Boundaries in Marriage will give you the tools and encouragement you need to:
- Set and maintain personal boundaries and respect those of your spouse.
- Understand and practice two key ingredients to a successful marriage: freedom and responsibility.
- Establish values that form a godly structure and architecture for your marriage.
- Protect your marriage from different kinds of 'intruders'.
- Work with a spouse who understands and values boundaries--or with one who doesn't.
It's time to deepen your love by providing a better environment for it to flourish.
Discover how boundaries can make life better today!
Paperback with 256 pages. 140 x 216 mm.
Available in English.